Thursday, September 4, 2008

Llama Llama Mad at Mama

This book describes R and his recent aversion to shopping perfectly. Everytime we go lately he will whine and tell me over and over "I not wanna go shopping" "I not like it". I have actually started limiting my trips and errands because of his behavior. I figure, if I don't make him go as often, then maybe when we do have to shop, he won't complain as much. In any case, the book has a few lines that I just love-

Llama Llama starts to whine (said right after he complains about the other customers)
Llama Llama does not care (said right after Mama Llama asks his opinion on clothing for him)
Llama Llama mad at Mama (said right after complaining that he hasn't yet had his treat)

Obviously the author of this book has spent quite a lot of time shopping with a toddler (maybe she has even observed us)

By the way, it's a good thing I still have E to shop with, since more than likely J will soon have the same opinion as R.

No comments: